Monitor any Twitter account for new & lost followers
by JM Alarcón (@jm_alarcon)
That's it: this Free and Open Source tool will let you
monitor several Twitter accounts for its new & lost followers at once.
You can monitor any account even if it's not yours and you don't have its credentials.
- Get updates about new and lost followers to any Twitter accounts, right from your desktop
- Get detailed information about followers
- Keep a track record of the followers history on the monitored accounts.
- Runs in the system tray, next to the clock
- Automatic installation and updates
- Open Source: source code available from this page
This app can be useful for individuals and for companies that are responsible for several Twitter accounts and need to keep track of the effects their updates have on follower engagement.
It also comes in very handy for keeping an eye on your competitors' Twitter accounts, and see how they follower base evolves.
Just use your imagination! ;-)
Please, before downloading & installing the app take a couple of minutes to review the:
Support & Comments
You can post your comments in the
Discussions page or create a new issue in the
Issues Tracker page.
If you want to contribute to this project as a developer, please contact me through
my Codeplex profile page or through
the contact form in my blog.
Go to the Downloads page or use the big green button on the right.
If you're taking advantage of this app or its source code, please donate: